06 September 2008

You kissed a girl, and I'm goddamn sick of hearing about it.

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention

If I had intended it, that would be, like, so gay.
I got so brave, drink in hand

Drunk girls are cute!
Lost my discretion
It's not what, I'm used to
Just wanna try you on

I don't care about your feelings. Again, that'd be totally gay.
I'm curious for you
Caught my attention

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick

All girls wear cherry chapstick! That's, like, the sole differentiator of gender.
I kissed a girl, just to try it

which I can because of my white privilege, class privilege, and weight privilege!
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it

I hope it turns my boyfriend on, because manipulative sexual agency is a woman's only agency. By the way, men aren't attracted to men. Ever.
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight

See previous lines r.e. the gay
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

No, I don't even know your name
It doesn't matter

because you don't matter to me.
You're my experimental game
Just human nature

to avoid social consciousness at all costs.
It's not what
Good girls do
Not how they should behave

and the only way I can think of to transgress the role of "good girl" is objectifying myself. Can you say "Madonna/whore complex?"
My head gets so confused

My IQ is significantly below average
Hard to obey

Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Anyone who doesn't moisturize daily, wear makeup, or struggle to seem "kissable," on the other hand, does not qualify as female.
Hard to resist; so touchable

See, guys? It's okay to cop a feel on the bus. Even girls can't resist.
Too good to deny it

Women's bodies are public space.
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

It's only sex if there's a cock involved, everyone knows that! No cock = no sex = innocent - so, like, I'm still not a slut, okay, guys?

No comments: